Fair Share Fees are due for all Theatre majors on the first day of classes
2018-19 FAIR SHARE FEE OPTIONS
CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING 3 OPTIONS:
1) Theatre Department Fair Share Fee $530
(Includes: TX Thespian Festival, yearly production fees, free CreateYourself t-shirt)
2) Musical Theatre Certificate Students Only: Texas Thespian Festival Fee $400
(Includes: TX Thespian Festival, CreateYourself t-shirt)
3) Production Fees Only $170
(Includes: yearly production fees, CreateYourself t-shirt)
Q: I am a Musical Theatre Certificate student that is not a Theatre major. Do I have to pay Theatre Department Fair Share Fees?
A: No. Musical Theatre Certificate students that are Dance and Choral Studies majors can pay for each component separately: $400 for Texas Thespian Festival and Theatre Department T-Shirt due August 20, 2018 (if you would like to attend the TX Thespian Festival), and Production Fees due at the start of each rehearsal process when cast.
Texas Thespian Festival: $380
- Festival Registration (2 plated dinners, workshops & shows included) $150
- Hotel Room ($180.00 per room, per night for 3 nights & room sleeps 4) = individual fee per student $135
- Competition event, and troupe fees $25
- Charter bus transportation $70
Production Fees for the year: $150
Production Fees are required of all theatre students.
Production fees partially cover:
- Tech Week Meals
- Performance Rights
- Sound Equipment
- Lighting Equipment
- Guest Artists
Theatre Department T-Shirt: $20
Each student must have a Theatre Department T-Shirt for event outings.
- Free with payment of Theatre Department Fair Share Fee by the deadline